Sunday, September 13, 2009

In the last week... or two...

We saw some Alpaca rafts at Hatcher Pass
(R wants one)
I had the missionaries come to Seminary on Friday for a scripture chase, and they only won once (actually it was tie but I gave it to them cuz I felt bad for 'em), then I decided to give them two of our fastest students, and that's how they gained some points! There were 3 teams: missionaries, Freshmen, and Sophomores, and I must say that I was very impressed with my Freshmen.
The day we went bogg'in, you havent heard about it cuz I'm waiting for R to post it. I figure he knows more truck lingo and stuff than I do... and he needs to learn the blog, (so any encouragement would be great)!
Forget IHOP, I can make my own dang Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes!
And they're WAY better, ask Ryan & Joel!
One of the greatest gardens in the valley! I'd like to thank Sis. Stephensen for letting us pick raspberries and then she gave us whatever we wanted out of her garden.

No comments: