Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Knock Knock...

As we're laying lazily in our bed watching a movie...
L: It's probably UPS
R checks to see UPS guy walking away
Seconds later we hear tires spinning in the driveway
L: He's stuck
R gets up and starts putting on his cold weather gear
L goes to the door just as UPS guy with green fuzzy hat and elf ears is smiling
UPS guy: Hey, I'm stuck! This is the 1st time this has ever happened to me and I even have my chains on...
L: My husband's getting ready to come out
I do have to say he was pretty cheerful for the situation he was in. I should call UPS and tell them to give him a raise for staying positive.
But R was really bummed that the big truck is down a driveline cuz that would have been lots of fun for him pulling out the UPS guy with the bogger. Next time! Cuz I'm expecting a couple UPS packages and we're expecting 16 more inches of this crazy white fluff.



No comments: