Friday, November 7, 2008

My Sitka Beater


So I bought a car! Its a 1990 Mazda MPV Junker!!! Just picture this van with green algae growing all over it and mold. Hey it was only $300. and I'll be washing it up and trying to sell it. I think nobody bought it because it hasnt been washed since its debut. Boy am I glad to have it though, the first 2 days I was here I did most of my shopping before I bought it and so I had to carry it all to my apartment which is on top of a huge hill. Beautiful view, but horrendously steep drive or walk.

2 comments:

Valli said...

Why does it advertise cold air? Is that really feature you will be needing in Sitka in November? Or in Sitka any time of the year for that matter.
Glad you don't have lug the milk and TP up that hill again.

Mahana said...

ha! it reminds me of the car my friend had when we were in high school..actually she went to one of the other high schools, we mostly used it to meet up before seminary and do breakfast instead. Oh the memories. When are you coming back to Palmer anyways??