Saturday, February 7, 2009

Boy am I glad its a weekend!

2 nights ago I made something I've never made before, Manicotti!
So of coarse I had to take a pic and post it, even though it doesnt qualify for POTD.



A couple weeks ago I had went to the Temple and forgot to get a pic with it so here's it is
7/365


Marky is going to Hawaii tonight, YAY for him, he's never been on an airplane.

36/365


We went to Temple today and did some shopping.
Had to binge at Applebee's, love the shrimp in the Trio.
37/365
Today we went to test out the new hang-glider.
Did 2 passes down the hill and decided the hill wasnt big enough.
38/365

Its pretty cold out!

3 comments:

Valli said...

Mmmm...
Love me some Manicotti.

Tams said...

Take us for a ride on your hang glider and we'll take you for a ride in our sail boat. DEAL?! LOL

Kristin said...

I just got really hungry all of a sudden.