Monday, April 19, 2010

Enabling Scrapbookers!!!

Ok, I couldnt resist! Those of you who know me know how big I am into scrapbooking. I'm addicted... to the actual act of scrapbooking my precious pictures and memories or to the super cute products, I'm not quite sure. But I do know this, they make me all giddy inside.

Although I dont usually send forwards or try to get people to join clubs and such, I just have to tell all scrapbookers about this site that I've been watching for about a year now. Its called Crop Chocolate, and they are a Deal Of The Day website just for scrapbooking items. They get awesome products for super good deals, and sell them for way under what you'd pay at a LSS (local scrapbook store). They use to only have 1 deal a day but now they pretty much have up to 12 deals a day, just whenever stuff sells out.

Now if you want to go check it out and sign up I just request that you say I referred you, it'll ask for my e-mail address which is snow_chic83@hotmail (dot) com

Now here's a peak: I just got this Making Memories Passport (travel) kit for $15.99 which comes out to $1.45 per package (retails for right around $60.)


WAY AWESOME HUH??
If you want to check it out click HERE!!
And here is some really cute ribbon I got also:

1 comment: