Sunday, September 19, 2010

My 1st Scrapbook Challenge

OK, sorry for all the blog posts at once but I had to show these to Valli.
I decided to try my first challenge. If you're not really familiar with a SB challenge, its just a way to get you out of your comfort zone and try new things. The challenge is to create a monochromatic LO using all or semi-neutral tones.

Here's the link to it in case you feel like seeing what other people came up with. A lot of them use the challenge as a starting off point so they might have more color in them.

You may remember the story of my BIL that was written by The New York Times, well that's what my LO is about.
This LO is about Elizabeth sneaking over to my house and watering my garden. I was wondering why is wasnt dead yet. Oh, and that flower is actually from the decorations I made for her birthday.

I dont know if you noticed but I've been really into the spray mists lately. I spray every piece of cardstock (CS) before I even begin a LO. You might be able to notice where I sprayed it. I'm kinda curious to know if you actually think its worth using or if its not noticeable.

No comments: