Sunday, September 19, 2010

Alaska State Fair

We now have this tradition to go to the fair with our neighbors, which is the only way I can get R to go. But I have to say its a lot more fun when you have children with you. I'm not sure if this is Henry's first time or not but he had a blast. He stood amongst the crowd holding this hula hoop and spinning in circles. He's so easy to please sometimes! (Also, we will be referring to him as our own also, just like Elizabeth)

J has to one up everyone like always. EWWW, dont put that in your mouth. hehe
just to clarify... it was on his chin (pfft, and you actually thought he'd put it in his mouth)

Elizabeth wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel so there we are. When we were stopped at the high point she looked over at the mt. and said "I can see our house", atleast she was pointing in the right direction, coarse with her young eyes she probably could see our houses.
YAY!!! Horsies!!! Doesnt Lisa look super duper cute in her new hat?!
I'm guessing I ate about 5000 calories that day... OY!

No comments: