Monday, January 18, 2010

The latest @ Jim Creek

I took more video this time instead of pics so the photo coverage is a little sparse. We left the parking lot at about 1030 and it only took about 2 hours to the Glacier. At the Glacier the other two rigs dropped tires into a moraine pond. The small Ford blew a front axle. So we called the trip and hiked out across the lake to the face of the glacier and tolled around. The headed back out. The little Ford stuck it in a drift for about an hour. The big Ford stuck it trying to pull the little one out. I broke a few straps attempting to yank him out. Ripped off the little ones front bumper with a chain, Hee Hee Hee!!! We then got out a little after dark. Good trip all in all. I found that I need to rework my shock mounts and fix my door. It was an enjoyable trip and I will be going back this next Friday or Saturday.













No comments: