Saturday, January 15, 2011

SUCCESS!!!

So the Flea Market was officially successful!  Not many people showed up but I wasnt expecting anyone to show up as it was 0º outside and super windy.  But even if nobody came if was worth it to meet some really fun ladies and have a good time with them.  Almost everything that I did sell was to one of the ladies that also had a booth there.  They were AWESOME!  Lots of good stories and info swapping.  I had FUN!!!
I thought I'd made just under $100. but I made $350.  Success!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think how much you would have made it they would have advertised it...CindyM

Valli said...

Nice! You're quite the busistyness woman.

Valli said...

Huh. Not quite sure what happened with that last comment. I think the baby might have had a hand in that and I didn't catch it. Oh well. Good job anyway.

Laci J said...

Valli, Ok, cuz I was wondering if maybe I missed something. I was thinking "is that an inside joke that I forgot?" Oh well, like Michael Scott says "Inside jokes are great, I'd hope to be on the inside sometime".