Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Featuring ME... ok, its my room!


I woke up way too early this morning (3AM) and couldnt go back to sleep so I thought I'd come downstairs and check out my fave sites and low & behold I found some ladies raving about my scrapbook room being featured from my favorite SB magazine.  I was asked to be featured but they never told me when, so it was kinda surprising to see.  Anyways, here's the link.  My room is the 2nd pic from the bottom.  I know you've all seen it before but I had to share.  I'm not actually in the magazine, but someday...

They just put out this special magazine featuring cool organization tips and such so if you're interested you can purchase it HERE!  If you buy it be sure to enter SPACESBB at checkout for free shipping.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Awesome Laci! Your room is quite amazing!